Poke world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poke world

Hi this is about...yep u guessed it pokemon!we need members so feel free to join

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Bloody Red Rescue Team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunder-

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Bloody Red Rescue Team Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Bloody Red Rescue Team   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Bloody Red Rescue Team Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:57 am

Very Happy Hello! Thank you ever so much for joining this little RP topic I have planned. I just need help with ideas you see. And how I get ideas is by RPing. Also, this is a Pokemon Creeypasta story, so it's gonna be dark, evil, twisted, and bloody. Twisted Evil

I hope you guys don't mind.

So the summary is this: Being trapped in a Pokemon game doesn't seem that bad if you're a fan of Pokemon, does it? Well, what happens if your teammate is a heartless killer? And if you don't do as they say, you'll end up just like all the other Pokemon the two of you have met? Dead. Doesn't seem so fun anymore does it? Life and dream are starting to mix into one..

So, I need help. I got Chapter one done. You can read it here on Fanfiction.Net. I hope you guys check it out...

Any one of you guys can be the evil Pokemon that teams up with mine. To make your Pokemon, do it like so:

Name:

Pokemon: (As in what Pokemon are you)

Markings: (If you have any)

Scars: (If you have any)

History:

Pic: (If you can.)

Here's mine.

Name: Thunder

Pokemon: Pikachu

Markings: Has lightning bolt shaped makes on him.

Scars: None

History: Thunder used to be a human (The POV in the story and I'll stick to doing POV in the RP.) till he woke up one day as a Pikachu in the Pokemon world, and met the Pokemon that forced him to become his teammate, to take over the world and murder Pokemon.

Pic: (None. Working on one though.)
Back to top Go down
HollowBanette

HollowBanette

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Bloody Red Rescue Team   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Bloody Red Rescue Team Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:20 pm

Is This Right?

Name: Hollow.

Pokemon: Banette

Markings: Shiny,And Some Odd Marks

Scars: None.

History: Hollow Is A Very Dark,Angry Ghost Lives In Mt.Pyre,Away From Others.

Pic: *Needs To Draw*
Back to top Go down
Thunder-

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Bloody Red Rescue Team   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Bloody Red Rescue Team Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:26 pm

(Yep! ^^ Thank you so much for joining.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Bloody Red Rescue Team   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Bloody Red Rescue Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Bloody Red Rescue Team
Page 1 of 1