Poke world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poke world

Hi this is about...yep u guessed it pokemon!we need members so feel free to join

Pokemon: Bloody Yellow Version

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thunder

Thunder

Pokemon: Bloody Yellow Version Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: Bloody Yellow Version   Pokemon: Bloody Yellow Version Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 4:40 pm

So I'm re-making this story. XD. A lot of people didn't like it and complained about it on Fanfiction.Net, so I'd figure I'd go back and re-make it so people won't bitch as bad, or not at all this time.

It still follows the same plot line as the other one does, but a few things will be changed this time around to keep people from being mean about the story.

Thunder's still going to be an orange Pikachu, because I said so. Bloodshed is still gonna be an evil Eevee that wants to 'get to the top', along with Spear, who I will make a Spearow instead of a Pidgy for it to be a glitch-Pokémon like the Eevee was. Peck will in turn be a Spearrow then. Fang will be the same, as well will Stingy.

So, I suppose you guys can pick on of these characters to be as, and well, be them in the RP. XD.

Once that's done, we can begin! So pick away and let's see what most likely bad adventures awaits!
Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Bloody Yellow Version
Page 1 of 1