Poke world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poke world

Hi this is about...yep u guessed it pokemon!we need members so feel free to join

The Cross of the Crossovers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Thunder

Thunder

The Cross of the Crossovers Empty
PostSubject: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 7:30 am

'Cause yeah.

The Pokéball and DBZ RP thingy.

So yeah. Let's do this. XD.
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 7:52 am

One night, during the off hours at Kame house, everyone was sound asleep. The stars twinkled in the sky as the moon was a quarter shape tonight. It was once again summer, or will be, once the sun came up in about 4 hours. The peace and solitude echoed. However, it would not last...
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2491170/
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 2:54 pm

Though peace was not going to last long, as it never did. Once the sun came up, the Z-Fighters made their way to their own training grounds to get ready for the on coming Cell Games that was going to happen soon.

However, while they were headed off to do some training for the games that was going to happen in a few months, they needed up being taken to a different world that was like theirs, but different at the same time..

XX

The small Demi-Senshi smiled as he flew though the air, heading towards his friends' house. They were all suppose to met up there and have a fun time together. He sort of disobeyed his mother by doing this, but he was sure she wouldn't be too sore with him, right? Zapper would have let the younger Pikachu if he was still here, so it was only far after all.

I hope Mom understands, and that she isn't too mad at me when I get back home.. he thought.

Thunder stopped and yelped in surprise when a sudden flash of a bright light appeared, and the small orange Pikachu felt many strong power levels that had appeared just as soon as the light had. Gulping, the small Electric-type flew towards the power levels, hoping they were at least good guys, and not anyone bad. He had no idea what he would do if they were.

Once he got there, he saw some humans and a green person floating in the air, looking lost. The little Demi-Senshi blinked at this, and tilted his head to one side as he watched them.

They don't seem like they're bad people... the Pikachu thought, flying a bit closer to them.
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 3:09 pm

"Damn it, Goku!" Piccolo yelled, "You got us freaking lost!"

"Don't blame me!" Goku replied, "Blame the map!"

"You were the one that had it, Karakot." Vegeta hissed.

Gohan sighed, annoyed as he looked ahead and saw something.

"Hey!" Krillin yelled, "I don't think we're alone in the getting lost department."
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 3:13 pm

Thunder froze and he quickly hid, hiding his power level. The Pikachu peeked out from his hiding place, watching the group of odd people still.
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 3:24 pm

Goku turned to look as he stated, "I don't see anything."

Krillin commented, "Huh. That's weird. It was right there a second ago..."

Vegeta hissed, "Anyways, let's get back to the fact that Kararot got us lost!"

Goku turned to him and replied, "It wasn't my fault!"

Vegeta yelled, "Oh and I'm supposed to blame the map, which knows where it is going and not you?!"
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 3:29 pm

Thunder chuckled at this as he watched from his hiding place. Those two act like Dad and Electro. If that's the case, they can't be all that bad, right? I'll just take that risk, and hope for the best I guess.

The little Demi-Senshi came out of his hiding place and flew up to where the group was at.

"Umm.. Hello."

Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 3:40 pm

Everyone looked at the little thing.

"Oh hi there!" Goku greeted.

Krillin shouted, "Told you I saw something!"

"No one cares!" Piccolo hissed.

Gohan rolled his eyes as he stated, "Hi! I'm Gohan! This is my dad - Goku, Vegeta, Krillin, and of course - Mr. Piccolo."

"Sure you give him a proper title." Vegeta grumbled.

Gohan looked at him and asked, "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 3:50 pm

The little Pikachu looked at each one of them when their names had been given, trying to remember their names with the face of the person said name belonged to. The little mouse-like Pokémon nodded slightly, before he looked at the boy who had asked him the question.

"My name's Thunder. It's nice to meet all of you."
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 4:04 pm

"Maybe puny here can give us directions." Vegeta teased, looking at Thunder with a sneer.

"Can't you ever be nice?" Gohan grumbled.

"It's Vegeta, Gohan." Krillin pointed out.

"I wanna know if there's a muffin button here." Goku stated.

"No one wants that blasted thing around!" Piccolo replied.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 4:09 pm

Well, he's so much like Electro, it's scary. And Goku's like my Dad.. he thought.

"I'm not puny!" the Pikachu replied, crossing his front paws. "But, sure. I could tell you where to go if I know it. Where to?"
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 4:12 pm

Gohan thought a bit.

"How about the location of the Dragon Balls?" Vegeta asked, practically dreaming about getting immortality and the...
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 4:15 pm

The little Demi-Senshi got a confused look on his face as he cocked his head to one side, right ear flicked slightly at that.

"Dragon Balls?" he echoed. "We don't have any Dragon Balls. Only Poké Balls."
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 4:18 pm

"The what?" Vegeta demanded.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 4:24 pm

Ah. They don't know about them.. And if they're like the other Pokémon I know.. I shouldn't tell them. Then again, if Vegeta is like Electro and I don't tell, then I'm going to be one dead Pikachu...

"The Poké Balls are seven red-and-white orbs that when you bring them together a large dragon appears and grans you a wish of anything that you can think of. But only one. Nothing more, nothing less."
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 4:30 pm

"That sounds just like what the Dragon Balls do!" Krillin pointed out.

"Gee, I would've never guessed." Piccolo said, sarcastically.

"So they virtually are like our Dragon Balls. Interesting." Vegeta mumbled, mostly to himself.

"So that means you have a Freezer!" Goku stated.

Gohan rolled his eyes as he replied, "Actually dad, I think we're in an alternate universe based on this little guy and the way he looks..."

"NERD!" Piccolo yelled.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 4:38 pm

"O-one at a time! I don't know what the Dragon Balls are, but from the sound of it, they work just like the Poké Balls.. So, that's pretty cool! Um, Freezer? Um, I guess?"

Thunder blinked and tilted his head to one side at this. Alternate universe, huh? That explains so much.

"That makes sense?" the Pikachu asked. "Wait whatcha mean how I look?"
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 4:46 pm

"Well, you sorta remind me of me!" Gohan replied.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 4:51 pm

So he's not the only one, huh? he thought.

"I got the same feeling." He pointed to Goku and Vegeta. "And they remind me of my dad and Electro! And Piccolo reminds me of Vine, and Krillin reminds me of Rocket!"
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 4:54 pm

"Who the [beep] are they?" Vegeta asked.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 4:59 pm

And thus the little Pikachu explained who they were to them.
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 5:15 pm

"So I'm a Squirtle?" Krillin asked. "Man, this is just not my day..."

"I don't know." Piccolo answered, smirking. "Seems to fit you."
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 5:18 pm

Thunder chuckled slightly at that. "I was actually on my way to meet them now. Would you guys like to join?"
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 5:27 pm

"Sounds like fun!" Goku stated.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 5:33 pm

"Come on then!"

The Pikachu then flew off.

XX

Once the group got there, they were greeted by the little Pikachu's friends. Rocket went over and greeted the small Electric-type, who greeted the Water-type back.

"I didn't think your mom would let you come," Rocket said.

"Hehe.. About that.. I sort of sneaked out," Thunder laughed slightly.

"Dude, she's going to kill you."

"I know.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cross of the Crossovers
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next