Poke world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poke world

Hi this is about...yep u guessed it pokemon!we need members so feel free to join

The Cross of the Crossovers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Thunder

Thunder

The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:29 pm

Thunder wrapped his small paws around the little demi-Saiyan's leg, trying to cheer the little boy up. He understood how Gohan felt, he really did and he felt bad for eleven year old, he really did.

"I know how you feel," he said. "In a weird sense..."

Rocket smiled as he watched, thinking that was both sweet and cute at the same time. Electro simply rolled his eyes at this, not caring at all.

"My Dad isn't.. Um.. Isn't.." He trailed off, not knowing how to continue without upsetting the both further, and he didn't want to do that. He wanted to cheer him up. "W-well, you get the idea.. I think? But my Dad's hardly around, and when he is, he's off training or doing something that Mom is against me doing, saying that it's 'too dangerous' for me. And when I do get to spend time with him, it's not very often.. So I feel you!"
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:36 pm

Gohan smiled just a little bit as he replied, "Well, I'm glad that you understand. Cause we are one in the same. Both our fathers are so much alike. My dad is hardly around and my best friend is HIS best friend!"

"Yamacha is my best friend?" Goku asked, blinking a bit.

"No one cares about Yamacha!" Krillin yelled, a bit hurt by that but he knew Goku didn't care one shit.

Gohan gave Krillin a small 'I feel for you buddy' smile as Vegeta rolled his eyes at the display.

"So is this typical for you guys?" Nail asked, inside of Piccolo's head.

"Yes, sadly." Piccolo answered, still annoyed at him.

Then again, when wasn't Piccolo annoyed?
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2491170/
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 5:09 pm

Never, that's when he wasn't annoyed.

"Yeah, exactly!" the little Pikachu agreed.

"Um, Thunder, your mom's here," Rocket said, seeing said Raichu that had

The demi-Senshi's eyes widened at this and he gulped. "Ah son of a.."

He made his way over to where the older Electric-type was, his ears lowered and tail dragging across the ground.

"H-hi Mom.. L-look, I know you're most likely really mad at me for leaving the den when you said not to, but Dad said that he was coming back today and that he was coming here, and I ju--"

Before the little one could finish, a rather hard kick was knocked against his chin, sending the little Pokémon onto his back, and he bounced with a cry of pain, onto his stomach. Thunder jerked his head up in surprise, his eyes wide in terror.

"M-Mom?!"

Light simply growled, her normal black eyes were now red, she had longer fangs than a Pikachu normally had, and sharp claws. But the tiny Pikachu was too scared out of his mind to take notice of that. The Raichu's tail glowed a bright with Iron Tail, and she swung her long tail around at the little demi-Senshi, who yelped and quickly dodged the attack, still in shock that his own mother was trying to hurt him, and from the look of it, kill him.

W-what's going on with my mom? She's never tried to hurt me like this before! What's gotten into her?!

Thunder dodged out of the way of the attacks that the older Pokémon threw at him, refusing to fight back as this was his own mother, and he didn't want to harm her. Even if she was dead set on harming him.
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 5:16 pm

Everyone watched this, in pure shock.

"So does Chi-Chi do this to you when something happens to Gohan?" Krillin asked, out of the clear blue.

"Mostly." Goku answered.

"So we're basically getting a view of Kararot's home life. Fuck that shit." Vegeta grumbled.

"This is worse that Mr. Piccolo's training!" Gohan stated.

Hearing that, Piccolo threw a freaking boulder (where the hell did he get a boulder from) and threw it at Gohan. Gohan was thrown back by this, getting hurt slightly.

"DODGE!" Piccolo yelled, pissed off.

"That...was unnecessary." Nail commented, with a sweatdrop.

"Don't make me do it to you." Piccolo warned, snarling.

"That means that you would do it to yourself." Nail pointed out, a bit smug.

"...just shut the fuck up."

Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 5:39 pm

"Well, this is just great," Electro grumbled to himself. "Just fucking great."

"Anyone else think we should help him out?" Rocket asked. "I mean, Light looks like she's going to kill him."

Thunder jumped, dodging a Thunderbolt. The little Pikachu panted slightly, dodging this shit was not an easy thing to do.

"M-Mom, what's gotten into you? W-whatever I did, I'm sorry!"

The only reply the little Pikachu got was a growl and another attack at him, to which he jumped out of the way. Well, he would have, had the Raichu not gripped onto the small Pikachu's tail, and slamming the little Pokémon onto the ground, making him cry out. This happened a few more times before the Raichu tossed her son up into the air, which he stopped in mid-air and floated there, panting heavily. Blood dripped from wounds that covered his body due to being slammed onto the ground as hard as he was.

I gotta figure out a way to snap her out of whatever's going on.. Or find what happened and fix it somehow, someway. If I don't, then Mom's going to seriously hurt or kill me!

Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 5:45 pm

"Shouldn't we help him?" Krillin asked, getting worried.

"Don't worry, he'll be fine." Piccolo answered.

"He is seriously NOT fine." Nail pointed out.

"No one asked you, Nail." Piccolo yelled, gaining the attention of his group.

"And yet I thought be haunted by Nappa was bad." Was all Vegeta grumbled.

"Nappa? Is that some sort of fruit?" Goku questioned, getting stupider by the second if that was at all possible.

"...fuck you." Vegeta stated, a bit pissed off.

Gohan, slightly in shock, went over to Thunder and pulled him out of the way of an Iron Tail.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 5:51 pm

"Yeah, we should help him.." Rocket agreed. "I mean, if we don't.."

"Who gives a fuck if that brat lives or not? At least Zapper will be crushed to know that his son died by his wife no less!" Electro laughed.

The Water-type just sort of stared at him at this.

"Thanks," Thunder said to the demi-Saiyan.
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 5:55 pm

"Well, didn't see that coming." Krillin commented.

"That...was pretty stupid." Vegeta stated.

"Like you care." Piccolo pointed out, annoyed.

"The same to you, Yoshi." Vegeta replied, smirking.

"I'M NOT A GOD DAMNED YOSHI!" Piccolo yelled, getting mad.

"Gohan!" Goku yelled, "What are you doing?!"

Gohan ignored his father for the most part as he thought, 'Oh sure, NOW he cares.'

That's when he looked at Thunder and asked, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 6:00 pm

"Ha. Yoshi," Electro said.

"Wow, you guys do what we do.." Rocket muttered.

The little Pikachu nodded slightly. "Y-yeah. I'm fine.. I've had worse.."
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: Ninja Pokemon: Attack of the Shadow Pokemon   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 6:07 pm

"Yeah, apparently we are like you after all." Krillin stated.

"Big talk coming from a slug." Vegeta hissed at Piccolo.

"Big talk coming from a prick." Piccolo shot back.

"Bitch. Get it right." Nail grumbled.

Gohan sighed, relieved as he stated, "Good but I think we should find out what's wrong with your mom."

"Maybe she's just hungry." Goku said suddenly.

Gohan face palmed himself as he hissed, "Not everything is about food, dad!"

'Wow, he sounds like he's had it rough. Maybe Piccolo should talk to him,' Goku thought, as he went back to thinking about the double baconwich sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 6:13 pm

The Water-type nodded. "So I see. That's cool and creepy at the same time."

Electro watched, rolling his eyes, watching this.

"Yeah.. She's never done this before.." the little Pikachu whimpered slightly, clinging onto the boy's leg tightly. "I'm scared Gohan..."
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 6:18 pm

"Yeah...so..." Krillin said, a bit nervously.

"I am not a prick. I am the prince of Saiyans and I don't care about an Namekian like you." Vegeta stated.

"Well, that's just rude." Piccolo replied, acting hurt.

"You really don't how to trade quips, do you?" Nail asked, getting annoyed.

Gohan held Thunder in a hug as he whispered, "It'll be okay. I'll help you."
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 6:22 pm

"Mmm?" Rocket asked.

Electro rolled his eyes. "All of you are dumbasses."

"Thank you," the Pikachu said, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:51 am

"We are not a bunch of dumbasses!" Vegeta hissed at Electro.

"Welcome." Gohan replied, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:51 am

The blue-and-red Pikachu snickered.

The little orange Pokémon returned the smile, before pushing the older boy out of the way of an on coming attack.

"We gotta do something.. I don't want to hurt my mom.. B-but I don't want her hurting anyone either.. What do we do?"

"Stand down," a voice said.

The Raichu stopped and did as the voice said. Thunder looked towards where the voice came from, and saw two of Leaftail's lacks. The little Pikachu frowned slightly, but quickly put his guard all the way up. If they were here, then the Grass-type was sure to be not far behind.

However, what surprised and shocked the three year old the most, was that how where those evil Pokémon here? They were suppose to be trapped away!

"I see you've seen what the mist does to Pokémon," one of the evil one, a Houndoom, said.

"Mist?" Thunder echoed. "What mist? What did you do to my mom?"

"We didn't do anything to your dear sweet mother," the Dark/Fire-type laughed. "Leaftail did. He unleashed the mist from up at the Look Out. All the Pokémon on this planet now belong to him. Aside from you three little brats that somehow got away. Not that it matters anyway. The boss wants you little brat, one way or another. Alive or dead."

The small orange Pikachu made his small paws into fists as he listened to what was said. That Grass-type and his helpers were going to get it for doing what they were doing. He still had so much questions, one of which was how they escaped the place they were trapped in, but he was sure that the Leafeon would tell him once he got to the Look Out. If he got to the Look Out, that is. They said that the Grass-type wanted him dead or alive, and at the moment, he was very much alive, but there was no telling what was going to happen in the next few heartbeats.

"So, are you going to come with us willing, or are we going to have to force you?"

"I'll come," Thunder replied. "You don't need to worry about that."

"Will let him know then."

With that, the evil Pokémon went up to the Look Out to tell the Grass-type of the news of the little Pikachu that was going to be coming.

"Are you sure?" Rocket questioned the much younger Pokémon. "You know Leaftail most likely has a trap waiting for you up there."

It didn't sound like a very good idea for the Electric-type to go like that. His type wasn't very strong against Grass-types, but he wasn't weak against them, the Water-type knew that much. That the Pikachu could at least hold his own in a fight against Leaftail.

"I'm sure, Rocket. What other choice do I have?" the Pikachu asked, looking at his friend. "if it's the only chance I got of saving Mom and all the other Pokémon.. Then I have to take it. Trap or no trap."

(No regrets of this book. None. XD.)
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 11:24 am

"I think we should follow you." Krillin said, suddenly.

"Since when did you start getting brave?" Vegeta snickered.

Krillin made a fist, gritting his teeth. Granted, he was already a scary cat when it came to situations like this but when the chips came down, he knew that he had to step up to the plate.

"I've always been brave!" Krillin hissed, a bit uncharacteristic for him.

No one said anything and there was a long dead silence.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 11:49 am

"Sure you have," Electro said, rolling his eyes.

"You guys don't have to come you know.." Thunder said.

Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 11:59 am

"At least let us help." Gohan stated.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 12:09 pm

The little Pikachu was silent for a few heartbeats. He didn't want the others getting hurt or killed if the villains went so far, and they most likely would. Still, a little tiny Pikachu up against three huge Pokémon and one smaller one that were way stronger than he was? He knew that he wasn't going to stand much of a chance, but he had to at least try, right? And if he had back up then that would help too.

"..Alright.. You guys cane come. But please, if it gets too bad, leave okay?" Thunder asked.
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 12:17 pm

"Deal." Gohan promised.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 12:21 pm

"Alright. Come on then."

And with that, they headed off.
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 12:34 pm

"So, if you guys aren't human either and your dad spits you out as an egg... Does that mean your all Yoshi?" Goku asked, as they were flying.

"Yes, Goku, they are all green fucking dinosaurs." Piccolo said, sarcasm in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 12:38 pm

Thunder just sort of stared at him like, 'what the hell'? "Um, no. We're not Yoshi.. Whatever that is.."
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 12:58 pm

"But Piccolo said you were!" Goku commented, pouting.

"It's called sarcasm!" Piccolo stated.

"What's that taste like?"

"Damn it, Goku!"

"...does anyone feel sorry for me yet...?" Nail asked.

"No one gives a shit." Piccolo grumbled aloud.

"Huh?" Goku asked.

"Shut up, Goku."
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 1:02 pm

"We're not. My mother had me, not my father. And yes, she did have an egg, and that egg was me, but doesn't mean I'm a.. Yoshi."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cross of the Crossovers
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next