Poke world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poke world

Hi this is about...yep u guessed it pokemon!we need members so feel free to join

The Cross of the Crossovers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
AK1028

AK1028

The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 5:45 pm

"Hi there little people!" Krillin greeted, smiling.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2491170/
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 5:50 pm

"Whoa, who the hell are they?"

And so Thunder said who they were.

"Ah."
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 5:54 pm

"Hi!" Goku greeted.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 5:55 pm

"Hello," the Water-type greeted. "Huh, you remind me of Zapper.."
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 6:00 pm

"Zapper is that Pikachu friend of yours?" Goku asked, interested.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 10:54 pm

Rocket nodded. "He is! I've known him since we were kids. We trained together and fought a lot of enemies together too. And then, years later, him and Light had Thunder here."

The Pikachu in question chuckled slightly at that. "Hehe.."
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:15 am

"That's cool!" Goku gushed.

Krillin studied the two Pokemon, interested.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:48 am

The Water-type nodded his head at this. Thunder chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:04 am

"So, which one of you is like him?" Vegeta asked, pointing at Goku.

"Why? Missed getting your ass kicked by someone stupider than you?" Piccolo stated, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:37 am

"That would be my Dad," Thunder said. "If Gohan said, I remind him of himself, then that makes my dad like his then."
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:44 am

"Interesting." Vegeta chuckled, getting a plan in mind.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:48 am

"And you seem like Electro to me," the orange Pikachu said to Vegeta. "...I don't know if that's a good thing, or bad thing.."
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 12:01 pm

"Sounds like a loser." Piccolo stated, shooting Vegeta a look.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 12:40 pm

The little Pikachu chuckled slightly at that. "Well, I guess?"
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 12:58 pm

"Hate you." Vegeta growled, "Hate you both."
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 1:08 pm

"Well, that sounds like something Electro would say too," the little Demi-Senshi replied, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:14 pm

"Who the [beep] is that anyways?" Vegeta asked.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:20 pm

"A blue-and-red Pikachu that's not very nice.."
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:32 pm

"Oh great, another prick." Piccolo commented, rolling his eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Vegeta asked, getting angry.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:54 pm

"It could mean that both you and Electro are pricks?" the little Pikachu guessed.

"Who the hell is a prick?" Electro asked, making his way over, because yolo. He's not in space like Vegeta was during this time in the Dragon Ball Z world.

"Um, no one?" Thunder asked.

"That's funny, 'cause I could have swore that I heard my name and prick involved together in the same sentence," the older Pokémon said, glaring down at the smaller one.

The little orange Pikachu hid behind Gohan like, 'save me human version of me!'

"That's what I thought," Electro snorted, crossing his front paws.

I dunno who's scary. Mom or Electro.. he thought.
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:58 pm

"He is like Vegeta!" Krillin stated, a bit amused.

"Thank you for pointing out the oblivious." Piccolo grumbled.

Gohan was just looking at Thunder with a 'what the fuck'look but then understood that Electro was, in a strange way, like Vegeta.

"So that's Electro?" Goku asked, looking at the blue Pikachu.

"He doesn't seem that tough." Vegeta commented, his arms crossed in front of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:07 pm

"Uh-huh. That's him," Thunder replied. "Told ya."

Electro snorted once again, glancing over at Vegeta as he made the statement of him not being tough, when in fact, he was tough. The toughest Senshi not that Zapper was off doing whatever that Pikachu wanted to do.

"Not tough?" the blue Pikachu echoed, rolling his eyes. "I'll have you know I'm the toughest of all the Senshi, as I am ruler of them!"

"In a matter of speaking, you're not since you never became king. And being a prince doesn't make you ruler, because to be a ruler you'd need to be a king, and since you're not one, then you don't rule or anything."

"Shut up!" Electro snapped, glaring at the tiny Pikachu. "One more thing like that, and your father will come back with a dead son!"

Knowing that the older Pikachu was true to keeping his word, that he would go though with what he treated him with, Thunder kept his mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:14 pm

"He is like you." Piccolo stated, getting under Vegeta's skin.

"Shut up!" He shouted, "There's no way that...that...thing is me! I am the Prince of all Saiyans and I will not be compared to a low life wrench!"

"But as seeing he IS you in this universe as the Prince of all Senshi, then shouldn't you be nice to him?"

Vegeta growled at Gohan, making the Son of Goku very scared.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:42 pm

"Yep, he's like you Electro," Thunder muttered.

"How in Poké-Hell is he like me? He's a human, and I'm a Pikachu. There is no way that he is me."

"He is at least, in their world anyway. See Gohan and I are alike it seems.. Piccolo seems to be like Vine, Krillin is like Rocket, and Goku is like Dad. So in a way, they're us if we were.. Humans I guess?" the small Pikachu half stated, half asked.

"Speaking of which, where'd Zapper go anyway?" Rocket asked, since ya know, he just sort of came back after going off and doing some random thing. "I thought he was going to be back by now."

"I thought so too," Thunder said, lowering his ears. "Didn't Dad say that he was going to back around this time?"

The Water-type nodded, which just made the little Pikachu feel more down. Why wasn't the older Pikachu back home yet? He promised he was going to back, and yet, he wasn't. At least not yet anyway. How long was he going to be until he came back?

"Maybe he doesn't want to come back," Electro said with a sneer.

What the older Senshi said, just made the little Pikachu about in tears. Not want to come back? He just went on a little trip! He promised he was going to return and see him and his mother again, as well as all his friends. Zapper was going to come back, he just knew it.

"D-don't talk like that, Electro.. Dad will be back, I know he will! He just went on a trip, that's all!"

"Ha! I believe that as much as I believe in someone being stronger than me! That little 'trip' was most likely a lie to keep your hopes up that he would come back. He's been gone for a whole month. Face it, he's not coming back here."

See look Electro, you made little Thunder cry. Bad Pikachu of mine. Bad.

"D-Dad is too coming back.." Thunder said, sniffing, fearing that what if what was said really was true? What if his dad really wasn't coming back at all like he promised? "H-he promised! I know he will!"
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:56 pm

Gohan looked at Thunder and couldn't help feeling sorry for him. He went through the same things when his dad had passed away. But he returned in time to help them defeat the Saiyans. On the other hand, it seemed like Goku loved eating food more than he did his own son. That caused a tear to enter his eyes. Vegeta saw this.

He smirked, "Aw, what's the matter little baby? Missing your mama already?"

"S-shut up Vegeta!" Gohan teared a bit.

If there was one thing that Gohan hated most besides a dad that was barely around was a mother that was hard on him and pressuring him to be something that he didn't want to be.

"Look at that," Vegeta teased, "The littl' baby is going to cry."

"L-leave me alone!" Gohan hissed, his tears evident.

Goku saw this as he asked, "I don't think he's missing Chi-Chi." Gohan looked at his dad, with a little bit of hope. Was his dad having some sort of... That's when he added, "I think he misses the muffin button like I do!"

There was a LONG pause of silence as everyone looked at Goku with 'what the fuck' looks. Gohan's heart broke in two as he fought back even more tears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cross of the Crossovers   The Cross of the Crossovers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cross of the Crossovers
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next