Poke world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poke world

Hi this is about...yep u guessed it pokemon!we need members so feel free to join

Gijinka Pokemon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunder-

Gijinka Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Gijinka Pokemon   Gijinka Pokemon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:13 pm

Ya know what they are right? Look human, but have things that are Pokemon, like ears, tails, things like that. And can use Pokemon attacks.

However, they shall talk human because it's easier to understand them. XD.

So, make your Pokemon Gijinka, like so:

Name:

Hair:

Eyes:

Pokemon Gijinka: (As in what one you are)

Looks:

History:

Pic; (If you can.)

Mine.

Name: Thunder (Use him for all my Pokemon RPs. XD.)

Hair: Yellow

Eyes: Blue

Pokemon Ginjinka: Pikachu

Looks: circular red spots were on his cheeks. A tuft of chestnut-brown hair poked out from beneath a tight yellow hood with a long pair of twitching black-tipped yellow ears stick out from its top. He wore a long yellow shirt that reached halfway down his thighs with the sleeve ends cascading over his hands and brown pants that ended at his ankles. A jagged lightning bolt-shaped tail stuck out from behind him.

History: Thunder belonged to a Clan of Pikachu Gijinka, but they were all killed by a fire. He has been living in the forest alone since then. He's wary of any Pokemon, human, or another Gijinka that might come away. But, once he gets to know you, he'll be your friend for life.

Pic: I have one, just can't post it being a new member to this site on this account.. So, blah..

Also, I can't say this enough, but, you guys can make your characters for this RP, but PLEASE don't RP when I'm not on. I hate it when people go on without others and they get lost and leave. I being one of them. I'm mostly on 24/7, till I get tired and sleep all day. XD.

So yeah, feel free to make characters. Once that's done, then we can RP! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Whisper Rocket

Gijinka Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Pokemon   Gijinka Pokemon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:17 am

Name: Charlie

Gijinka: CHarmander

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEmPcSjh0LNhz39Y-hAs5fSQ0694Re1xdq65pRjYxz-ziXzAe7Dg:img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/Michi_Neko/Gijinka%2520Pokemon/Charmander.gif

Name: Jinny

Gijinka: Eevee

www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/costumes/2139/32693/Eevee_trainer.jpg" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQivx-w3KD2mHsnXhziZakl1vJ_pPhAGU0GA8gLh1HHiPJ0MTj9:www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/costumes/2139/32693/Eevee_trainer.jpg
Back to top Go down
Thunder-

Gijinka Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Pokemon   Gijinka Pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:04 am

Awesomeness. XD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gijinka Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Pokemon   Gijinka Pokemon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gijinka Pokemon
Page 1 of 1