Poke world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poke world

Hi this is about...yep u guessed it pokemon!we need members so feel free to join

Dragon Ball Z Continued

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunder

Thunder

Dragon Ball Z Continued Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Ball Z Continued   Dragon Ball Z Continued Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 4:41 pm

What if they continued DBZ, instead of making GT? I, for one, did in fact enjoy GT, even if a lot of people hate it. I don't see why. It's good, and I like it.

But, for those that hate it, let's say they continued DBZ instead of making GT. That should make a lot of you happy, now won't it? XD.

And a new evil that is on its way to do God knows what. Won't be good, I'll tell you that right now. XD.

So, let's begin the continued, DBZ, and see what all sorts of evil things we can make happen!

Side note, this will take place right after the Buu Saga by the way. And we can make it end differently too, 'cause I man god for bid Goku going off with that one kid that JUST appeared at the VERY END? Hell no. That pissed me off... A lot.. So we ain't even going there... XD.

Now, with all this said and done, let's begin the RP, and see what adventures await us in the world of Dragon Ball Z!

Also, if you wanna add your OC, well do this:

Name:

Personality:

History:

Other:

Picture:

And well, yeah. XD. If you wanna be your OC, go for it, if you wanna be a real character from the show, go for it too. XD.
Back to top Go down
AK1028

AK1028

PostSubject: re: Dragon Ball Z Continued   Dragon Ball Z Continued Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 4:58 pm

Here's my OC, friend.

Name: Denise

Personality: Denise is a shy teen but when she gets to know someone, she opens up and is a tomboy.

History: Wanting to be a good warrior, she has trained under severe conditions. In several tournaments, she has dressed up as a guy named Dennis.

Other: Has short hair, brown eyes, wearing a pink blouse, red pants, and white shoes. As Dennis, she wears a white fighting outfit that hides her gender.

Picture: None
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2491170/
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Continued   Dragon Ball Z Continued Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 5:02 pm

Approved my friend.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Continued   Dragon Ball Z Continued Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:48 pm

Name: Kouki

Personality: N/A

History: N/A

Other: No?

Picture: Dragon Ball Z Continued C:\Users\G60\Pictures\Kouki

Name: Trisha

Personality: N/A

Other:

Picture:

Name: Genkai

Hair: Black

Eyes: Blue

Race: Saiyn

Outfit: Golden shirt with golden pants and light blue shoes

Name: Ice

Personality: Evil, cruel, heartless

Other: No.

Picture: No.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Continued   Dragon Ball Z Continued Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Z Continued
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poke world  :: Roleplays-
Jump to: